How I started a podcast with nobody in my network and no real media skills.
I started the How the Fxck podcast and marketing community with nobody in my network.
The first person I invited, I didn't know. I'd read their book and loved it.
April Dunford, said ‘hell yeah!’
And since then, 99.99% of people I asked have said the same.
How did I get them to say yes?
I think the answer is not 'how did I' but 'why did they'. Because I didn't do anything special.
In this post, I explain:
• My standard go-to template for inviting people to the podcast
• Why I think people always say yes
• Why you have more value than you think
• Why co-creating content is what every marketer needs to be doing
• 13 steps to setting up your own podcast.