How to design content for SEO and reader friendliness.
Last week, I talked about how important the reader experience is for SEO and shared my SEO graphic design checklist.
Over the next four weeks, I promised:
1. Graphic design checklist (completed it)
2. Content design checklist (today!)
3. Blog template design checklist (soon!)
4. SEO design checklist (kinda soon!)
One of you reached out and suggested I put these into a Notion doc or something downloadable—great idea! When I've gone through all 4 weeks I'll send that out :)
Here's week 2:
My SEO Content Design Checklist
Content design has three objectives:
- Improve accessibility of value.
- Improve desire to consume content.
- Improve the deliverability of your message.
This is a broad topic to get your teeth into and takes time to perfect.
Let's start with structure.